A collection of safe and effective home remedies and herbal cures from Ayurveda .

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Vishnukantha or Aparajitha plant cure for Migraine

Even the most stubborn migraine is cured according to the tip released by Acharya Balakrishnaji of Baba Ramdevji's Ashram.
Image in public domain-Clitorea ternatea-Sangu pushpam.
http://simpleayurvedichealthtips.blogspot.com/2010/04/girikarnikaaparajitha-to-strengthen.html
this link  has more info.




English name:Butterfly pea.
Maharastra and kerala:Sank pushp

 Wash and clean the root.Extract the juice of this root and put 4 drops in each nostril.Even the most stubborn Migraine is cured.This also cures all types of head pains .Must be done once a day for a few days for the symptoms to disappear.
The root can be pounded and made into a paste with water and this is applied on the forehead for faster relief.

4 comments:

  1. call me for this plants-09670066667

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I am Madhavi -the author of this blog - This is to clarify that I don't know the parties involved. I've published the comments with the intention that it could be useful for others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information.I am sure it is very helpful all the readers.I will share this post for my friends and the others.I bookmarked this post.I am always preferring this type post for my writing.Because of the different way of writing.
    best essay service

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq abhishek. How do I go about ordering the plant and also do you have uttreni plants

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...