A collection of safe and effective home remedies and herbal cures from Ayurveda .

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ayurveda tips in Hindi

The blog
http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.in/

has many simple and brilliant tips in Hindi.It has many categories to choose from and the coolest thing about the blog is  that they have  an audio option .The blog is a consolidation of all the tips from the works and lectures of  Pujya Asaramji Bapu.

The book Aroya nidhi  which is every bit of what the title suggests is printed by the Ashram of Sri Asaram ji Bapu.The book is available online and the link is

http://hariomgroup.org/hariombooks/satsang/Hindi/Arogyanidhi.pdf

the link for the second part of the book is

http://hariomgroup.org/hariombooks/satsang/Hindi/Arogyanidhi2.pdf

These books are packed with precious tips and truly a gift for any Ayurveda enthusiast.

The books are also available in html format .There are many more e -books which can be found in this link
http://hariomgroup.org/books/

I am truly inspired by the seva members for their constant dedication to bring out the health tips to the general public.


4 comments:

  1. Hi there I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by accident,
    while I was researching on Google for something else, Nonetheless I am
    here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable
    post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
    Feel free to visit my page : - www.mobilefunnysms.blogspot.com
    funny sms in hindi, lovely sms in hindi, friendship sms in hindi , romantic sms in hindi and English SMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your post. This article has proven to be very helpful for me in terms of Ayurveda. In this post all E-books was great. I was trying to search these posts for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...