A collection of safe and effective home remedies and herbal cures from Ayurveda .

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The steel soap oxymoron

A steel soap -image released into the public domain by author Madhavi.
I bought this cute little stainless steel soap to check whether it really works in removing unpleasant smells from the hands.I rubbed this soap well on my palms after crushing and peeling a lot of garlic, amazingly the garlicky odor disappeared.
More water and scrubbing was needed to wash off the smell without the soap.
I am not sure about the chemistry behind this-I heard that the steel faucet would work just fine instead of the soap-but I like this shiny soap with this glinting arc sitting pretty in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...